Coinfomania is one of the fastest-growing media outlets in the industry and accepts businesses that want to submit crypto press releases or blockchain-related press releases.
We accept press releases that are related to Bitcoin, blockchain technology, DeFi and the fintech space in general.
If you work for a cryptocurrency or blockchain-related company or startup and want to reach out to a broad and unique audience, then using our press release service can deliver the results.
Payment Methods: Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) only.
When You Publish Your Press Release With Us
- We will publish it within 24 hours and send you a live link. Alternatively, you can specify a later date and time for us to publish your release.
- We will include up to 2 do-follow links to designated websites, thus boosting your SEO efforts.
- Over 15k active monthly users (No bot traffic as other sites do).
- Top countries: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, and the Netherlands.
- We will promote your content to our loyal and ever-growing followers on social media including Facebook and Twitter.
- The press release will stay on our home page (See below screenshot) for 48 hours. It will also remain permanently in our archives under the press release section.
To Submit Your Crypto Press Release, send payment to any of the below addresses:
After making the payment, kindly fill out the form below:
- Our editorial team may edit your content or change its structure to improve its appeal to our audience.
- Coinfomania reserves the right to reject press releases that promote inappropriate or fraudulent products and services. In some cases, the verification process may take more than 24 hours after the content is submitted. In the case of rejection, Coinfomania will refund 50% of the payment to your BTC or ETH address.
Looking for Crypto Press Release Partnership?
We offer discounts for bulk press release orders or PR agencies looking to work with us. Contact us via [email protected] and we’ll get in touch to discuss your proposal.