Bitcoin is undoubtedly the number one cryptocurrency many want to hold. Despite its price volatility, it has been a choice for crypto traders/investors.
Bitcoin is available on almost every crypto exchange as well as peer-to-peer trading platforms all over the globe. It’s no longer news that you can buy bitcoins with gift cards as well as fiat currency.
Buying bitcoins with gift cards is smooth and easy when you use platforms such as Prestmit. The company is one of the leading gift card exchanges in Nigeria and Ghana. This is because Prestmit gives the best rates for gift cards and also gives its customers the chance to make good profits.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to convert gift cards to Bitcoin on Prestmit. Before then, let’s learn more about Prestmit, Bitcoin and Gift cards.
What is Prestmit?
Prestmit is a digital exchange platform designed for users to trade, buy and sell digital assets as well as gift cards.
The platform is notable for its presence in Africa’s most populous and fast-rising nations, i.e. Nigeria and Ghana. This makes the Nigerian Naira and Ghanaian Cedis part of the payment options on the platform.
Prestmit has offered quality services to Africans which has made the number of its users increase significantly. Many of its users can attest to the quality of its service and have seen it ranked high among other P2P platforms in this part of the world.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator. It can be sent from user to user on the p2p bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
The cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began use in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software.
As of today, Bitcoin is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency. Several other coins have been created using this model and are known as altcoins i.e. alternative currency.
BTC is referred to as the “future” of currency. Many are eager to abandon traditional forms of currency in favor of this digital currency.
Why Do People Want Bitcoin?
Many people today want to hold and trade Bitcoin. The number one cryptocurrency is currently at a low point because of price reduction (price of BTC is $31,050 USD) yet it is still the best crypto asset to buy.
Here are some of the reasons many want to buy and sell Bitcoin today.
- Distrust of the financial system– Bitcoin came to be after the global financial crisis of 2007/8. It was proffered as a solution to the reckless behavior of large financial institutions & the inability of government to regulate them.
The advantages digital currency has over the traditional forms of money makes it one to consider for the people. Money laundering, for example, is less common than cash currency.
- Make quick money– Many people want to trade Bitcoin as it is seen as a way of making quick money. The unstable price of crypto assets has made many to study its market in order to make a fortune.
Many who bought Bitcoin in the early days became millionaires overnight. There are a lot of stories of ordinary people and early investors who made their fortune in BTC with relatively little initial investment. Even the early miners were not left out as they earned BTC with ease.
- Decentralization of crypto– Many crypto assets are decentralized. This means that no company, government or organization has complete control over the currency. Some people really care about the decentralization which helps to send/receive money without the notice of banks & other financial institutions.
What You Need To Know About Gift Cards
A card or token that can be exchanged for a specified cash value of goods or services from a particular business is known as a gift card.
Some of the most valuable gift cards in Nigeria are listed below
- Footlocker Gift Card
- Mastercard Gift Card
- American Express (AMEX) Gift Card
- Google Play Gift Card
- iTunes Gift Card
- OneVanilla Gift Card
- Nordstrom Gift Card
- Macy’s Gift Card
- Sephora Gift Card
- Steam Gift Card
- Visa Gift Card
- Amazon Gift Card
- eBay Gift Card
To trade your gift card for bitcoin, you have to register on a Gift Cards To Bitcoin Exchange. One such platform is Prestmit, which gives the best rates available in the market.
How to Buy Bitcoins on Prestmit with Gift Cards
To be able to trade your gift cards on Prestmit, follow the steps below:
- Create an account on the platform
- Log in and click the “BEGIN TRADE” or “START TRADE” option.
- Look for “SELL GIFT CARDS” on the new page.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select Bitcoins as your payment method and wait for 5 minutes.
Why Choose Prestmit to Buy Bitcoins with Gift Cards?
Prestmit is at the top of the list when it comes to digital exchange platforms in this part of the world. Listed below are several reasons why users of Prestmit make use of it for their trading.
- It is faster– The latest version of the Prestmit app makes your transaction faster than ever. Transactions only take minutes and payments are instant once requested. Both Naira and Cedi withdrawals on the platform are instant.
- It is much easier– One of the reasons Prestmit’s users can’t do without the app is because it is easy to use. You can download the app with ease as well as trade with ease. The new app is built to give you the simplest trading experience ever.
- Better experience – The launch of the new app will serve its users who have given it top ratings much better experience. The latest version is a boost for Bitcoin and other crypto trading. The good rates provided on this platform coupled with its user friendly app gives you an awesome experience.
You don’t need to think twice before choosing Prestmit for your gift card exchange and trading. It is safe, reliable and trusted. You’ll surely be glad you did.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Coinfomania does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their research before taking any actions related to the company stated in this article.
Your crypto deserves the best security. Get a Ledger hardware wallet for just $79!