Date(s) - 25/01/2019
9:00 am - 11:00 pm
The World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit (WBC) is going to take place in the Russian City of Moscow on January 25, 2019. It will provide a platform for leaders of the emerging industry to share their thoughts on many crucial matters surrounding the space.
Highlights of the World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit (WBCS) will be the current regulatory uncertainties surrounding the ICO industry with top regulatory officials expected to attend.
Venue – Digital Business Hall, Moscow.
Top Crypto and Blockchain Experts expected at World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit (WBCS)
- Roger Ver (CEO Bitcoin.com)
- Charlie Lee (Creator and Managing Director Litecoin Foundation)
- Dan Morehead (CEO Pantera)
- James Wallis (Vice President IBM)
- John McAfee (Co-Founder – McAfee Crypto Team)
- Tim Draper (Founder at Draper Associates)
- Jon Matonis (Founder – Bitcoin Foundation)
Tickets for the event is available at wbcsummit.org