Virtual land blockchain platform, Decentraland, is releasing a drag and drop Builder for its users and at the same time celebrating the new milestone by giving away over $55,000 USD in MANA and virtual LAND prizes
According to a press release shared with Coinfomania, Decentraland will host a Creator Contest from the beginning of March 2019 to reward creative and innovative applications of the upcoming Builder.
How to participate in Decentraland’s Creator Contest
- Participants can register for the contest by submitting their email address at https://contest.decentraland.org.
- Decentraland will provide regular updates to participants via email, the official blog, and Twitter in the weeks leading up to the contest kick-off.
- After the Builder is launched in early March, the contest will begin, leaving two weeks for people to create and submit up to 20 scenes.
- After two weeks, the contest will end and the judges’ panel will take 7 days to select the finalists.
Samples Of Virtual Space Created With Decentraland’s New Builder
Prizes For Decentraland Creator Contest Participants
Every single scene submitted that meets the minimum quality standards, as set by the panel of judges, will be rewarded with 100 MANA. (1 MANA = $0.032 at press time)
Additionally, Decentraland is offering grand prizes for the top 50 scenes from a total purse of over 900,000 MANA and 50 LAND parcels.
The top 5 finalists will receive LAND in prime locations in addition to the following MANA purses:
- First place: 200000 MANA
- Second place: 150000 MANA
- Third place: 100000 MANA
- Fourth place: 50000 MANA
- Fifth place: 25000 MANA
The remaining 45 finalists will each receive LAND and 7500 MANA each.
The Decentraland Creators mark the first major event around the project in 2019. Last year, Decentraland conducted its second land auction since the first in 2017.