New members will receive 100 BTSM tokens (approx. €16.20, $18) for signing up anytime in the month of August.
To celebrate our recent success in enhancing systems, allowing more users to sign up, Bitsmo Exchange will be giving 100 BTSM to new members who sign up by Aug 31st.
To participate, users must complete all registration by Aug 31st and complete at least one trade.
To reward existing members, all users holding 1000 BTSM or more will receive 100 BTSM on Sept 10th.
100 BTSM Airdrop
- Must be a new user.
- Must sign up during event period (Aug 5th – Aug 31st, 2019)
- Account Verification mandatory
- Must trade at least once to qualify
- Paid automatically 24 hours after qualifying
- Bitsmo will match all BTSM tokens purchased during the period of Aug 5th, 2019 – Aug 31st, 2019 (1000 BTSM limit)
- The BTSM (purchased during matching period) must be held during Sept 1st, 2019 – Sept 14th, 2019
- BTSM (purchased during matching period) will be matched if the above requirements are met.
- John buys 1000 BTSM on Aug 10th, 2019
- He must hold the purchased 1000 BTSM until Sept 15th
- John 200 more BTSM on Aug 12th, 2019
- John successfully holds 1200 BTSM until Aug 15th
- John receives 1000 more BTSM
- (1000 BTSM limit. The 200 BTSM purchased on Aug 12th does not qualify
BTSM is an ERC-20 token used to pay fees on the Bitsmo crypto exchange. Fees paid in BTSM on the exchange receive a discount.
Stay tuned for more announcements as we work on implementing our margin trading and binary options features.
Bitsmo official website – https://bitsmo.io
* Times mentioned are Pacific Standard Time (PST). The contents of the event according to the announcement may be changed or discontinued depending on circumstances.
Disclaimer: This is a paid press release. Coinfomania does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Coinfomania is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.